Search

Behind The News

Sharing the news the mainstream media won't.

ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi reportedly killed in Russia-led airstrike

The Russian Defense Ministry said on Friday it is checking on information indicating that ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was reportedly killed in a Russia-led airstrike in Syria.

Russian Su-34 aircraft and an Su-35 multirole fighter carried out airstrikes near the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa in northern Syria on May 28, the ministry said. The strikes targeted a meeting of high-ranking ISIS chiefs where Al- Baghdadi was reportedly present.

The meeting was gathered to plan “routes for the exit of terrorists from Raqqa through the so-called ‘southern corridor’,” the statement read.

sdfwertb

“According to information that is being checked through various channels, ISIS leader Ibrahim Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was killed as a result of the strike, was also present at the meeting,” the ministry said in a statement.

Among those who were killed in the strike were Emir of Raqqa Abu al-Haji al-Masri, Emir Ibrahim al-Naef al-Hajj, “who controlled the district from the city of Raqqa to the settlement of es-Sohne” and IS head of security Suleiman al-Sawah,” the ministry added.

Moscow has given its American partners information about the place and time of the airstrike, the ministry said.

Although numerous media reports have speculated on al-Baghdadi’s death, neither the Pentagon, nor the Iraqi or Syrian militaries have ever confirmed those claims.

The latest report, which came in early June, claimed that the notorious ISIS terrorist had been killed in an airstrike in Raqqa. No official confirmation followed, however.

Born Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badri, al-Baghdadi made his first public appearance back in the summer of 2014, when ISIS began capturing territory in Iraq and later in Syria.

The terrorist group has repeatedly released messages allegedly sent by Al-Baghdadi calling for the establishment of a world Caliphate.

The US Department of State has designated al-Baghdadi as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT).

ISIS burns 19 Yazidi women to death in Mosul for rejecting sex slavery

ISIS terrorists have publicly executed 19 Yazidi women by burning them alive in Mosul, Iraq, local activists report.

The women were burned to death in iron cages because they refused to have sex with ISIS terrorists, the Kurdish ARA News agency reported.

“They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIS militants,” Abdullah al-Malla, a local media activist, told the agency.

RTYG.png

An eyewitness in Mosul told ARA News: “The 19 girls were burned to death, while hundreds of people were watching.”

“Nobody could do anything to save them from the brutal punishment.”

Thousands of Yazidi women were taken captive when ISIS terrorists seized control of Sinjar, in north western Iraq, in August 2014.

The terror group has been attempting to eliminate the Yazidi people as part of its ethnic cleansing efforts.

Muslim terrorists arrested for plotting to assassinate IDF officer

7 Muslim Arab terrorists from the Arab village of Jaljulia were arrested for illegal weapons dealing, leading to the discovery of a plot to assassinate an Israeli officer as revenge for the killing of senior Hamas convicted terrorist Mazen Faqha.

Security forces had originally detained Mahmoud Muhammad Abd al-Karim Daoud for weapons trafficking, but during questioning, investigators learned Daoud had knowledge of a terror attack being planned by two brothers.

Adam Ismail Muhammad Faqi and Fares Ismail Muhammad Faqi were both detained shortly thereafter. Adam had a police record for criminal activity, while Fares had been on the radar of security forces for nonmaterial support for ISIS.

During the ensuing investigation, security forces pieced together a timeline in which Adam Faqi had been recruited by another brother, Muhammad, into Hamas terror group in 2014 while attending a family wedding in the Gaza Strip.

Adam underwent small arms training with a Hamas terrorist named Hassan Jabari, who is the brother of terrorist Ahmad Jabari, the former head of Hamas’ armed wing who has assassinated in 2012 during Operation Pillar of Defense.

In April 2017, Adam was requested to carry out an assassination of an IDF officer in retaliation for the killing of  convicted Hamas terrorist Mazan Fukha in March. In preparation for the attack, Adam was requested to acquire weapons and recruit another member for the attack.

17458111_1168595596584624_1384906378260376441_n.jpg

As such, both Adam and Fares Faqi approached another Jaljulia resident and attempted to acquire two pistols—complete with silencers—with which to carry out the assassination, before they were both detained.

In a statement, the Shin Bet emphasized the link and danger posed by weapons floating from criminal elements to terrorist elements. Additionally, the nature of the planning demonstrates how Israeli humanitarian policy vis-à-vis the Gaza Strip—allowing Palestinians to transition between the two territories for medical care or family visits—is used by Hamas for acts of terror.

Terror in London: 3 Muslim terrorists eliminated after murdering 6 on London Bridge

 Three  Muslim terrorists wearing stab-proof vests drove a van int pedestrians at 50mph on London Bridge before attacking people with hunting knives.

Six people have been murdered and at least 30 have been left wounded following the 10:08pm terror attack. Staff at a packed pub locked the doors as the gang tried to smash their way in. One man was stabbed five times.

Assistant Commissioner of Met Police Mark Rowley confirmed that all three of the depraved Muslim terrorists were shot and eliminated within eight minutes of the first call to emergency services.

A picture taken outside the Wheatsheaf pub in Borough Market shows two of the terrorists lying dead – after being gunned down by cops.

Four explosions – confirmed by police by controlled blasts – were heard outside The Sun offices in London Bridge between 1:23am and 1:49am.

Witness Erick Siguenza told BBC News that one of the Muslim terrorists screamed “This is for Allah” as he went on his stabbing rampage.

The terrorists had metal canisters strapped to their chests which police chief Rowley confirmed were fake suicide vests.

Rowley confirmed that one officer was stabbed and seriously wounded by the terrorists but his injuries are not life threatening.

It has since been confirmed that the British Transport police officer was stabbed in the face.

Met police have confirmed that the attacks in London Bridge and Borough Market were “terror incidents.”

The NHS has confirmed that at least 20 people have been taken to hospital after suffering injuries.

Alex Shellum, a witness at Mudlark pub under London Bridge, described a horrifying attack in which a woman had her throat slit.

He said: “At around 10pm an injured woman came into the pub seeking assistance.

“She was bleeding heavily from the neck – it appeared that her throat had been cut.

“People sought to stem the bleeding and the pub was closed.

A bomb squad and a police helicopter arrived on the scene shortly after the attack.

The walking wounded were being taken by bus to Liverpool Street station.

A cab driver told The Sun that he was stuck at traffic lights when he saw a transit van smash into London Bridge.

He heard gunshots and said a police officer was hurt.

 

 

Hotel under attack – ISIS terrorists storm Manila resort popular with tourists

At least 37 people have been killed after a ‘white, English-speaking’ gunman attacked a casino in Manila, stole $2.3million worth of betting chips and set fire to tables before he ‘burned himself to death’.

It is understood many of the victims were women who suffocated due to smoke inhalation as crowds battled to get to the exits.

Witnesses said the gunman, who had an assault rifle, entered the Resorts World Manila casino in Pasay City, Philippines, shortly after midnight before opening fire on betting terminals and televisions.

It sparked mass panic and the man was then seen pouring fuel over tables and setting them ablaze while gamblers were fleeing for their lives.

Explosions were also heard coming from the tourist hotpot and bloodied victims were seen being stretchered out of the building.

A Resorts World Manila official said the dead, who all died from smoke inhalation, included 13 employees and 22 guests.

Before the gunmen had been killed and police had confirmed any motive, the Islamic State group claimed responsibility and US President Donald Trump also branded it a ‘terrorist attack’. It was later revealed that the incident was likely a robbery gone wrong.

National police chief Ronald Dela Rosa said a ‘foreign looking, Caucasian gunman’ had stormed the second floor of one of the complex’s four hotels and fired an automatic rifle at TV monitors, before setting gaming tables alight.

He stuffed a backpack with casino chips before he fled but was found dead in an adjacent hotel early Friday of an apparent suicide.

The man did not shoot anyone but 53 people were reported injured in the stampede and from the smoke, while one security guard accidentally shot himself in a panic, Dela Rosa said.

The gunman disappeared into the chaos of smoke and running people, leading to a manhunt throughout the casino, hotel and shopping complex that ended just after dawn.

Dela Rosa initially said police killed the assailant who was hiding in a hotel room, but later told reporters the man committed suicide.

Some seven hours after the attack began police confirmed the gunman had killed himself, wrapping his body in a thick blanket on a bed in a hotel room and dousing himself in gasoline.

Philippine authorities swept through the burnt casino after the siege, reportedly finding at least 37 bodies and taking 54 people to hospital. Most of the victims died as a result of smoke inhalation during the chaos.

The bodies were found in the smoky gambling room by firefighters and all died from suffocation and smoke inhalation, Metropolitan Manila police chief Oscar Albayalde said. None of the bodies had gunshot wounds.

 

Stabbing attack in Samaria – soldier wounded, female Arab terrorist shot

A female Muslim Arab terrorist stabbed and lightly wounded a soldier at the entrance to the Jewish community of Mevo Dotan in Samaria Thursday morning.

The terrorist was neutralized at the scene by security forces and was treated after being described as being in critical condition. She was subsequently rushed to the hospital.

The soldier, who sustained light injuries to the stomach, was treated at the scene.

Head of the Samaria Council, Yossi Dagan, said, “The attempts to break the residents of Samaria will not succeed. This time, as well, soldiers showed exceptional resourcefulness at the scene. We thank the soldiers and commanders for their resourcefulness and expect a forceful response to attackers and those who send them.”

The last stabbing attack to have taken place in Israel was on May 23, during which a Border Police officer was stabbed in Netanya by a 45-year-old Muslim Arab terrorist who was shot and neutralized by his victim.

dfrt592fbd25597a14222592fbd24597950b21592fbbfd4d089a2b5592fbbfc4d075d9b4592fbbfc4d059a2b3592fbbfc4cfcb8732592fbbfb4cf65d9b1

Trump showed Abbas videos of PA incitement

Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas told a PLO meeting on Tuesday that his “meeting with President Donald Trump was not comfortable,” because Trump was “enraged.”

On Sunday, Channel 2 reported that the meeting between Trump and Abbas in Bethlehem last week had been anything but cordial.

The report cited a US official present during the meeting who claimed that the president had expressed outrage with Abbas, yelling at him regarding Abbas’ claims that his Fatah faction was not involved in anti-Israel and anti-Semitic incitement.

“You tricked me in Washington,” the president is said to have yelled at Abbas, referencing the PA leader’s March trip to the US capital.

The London-based Al-Arabi al Jadid news-site quoted a senior Palestinian Authority source who said that Abbas told those present about the “uncomfortable meeting with Trump in Bethlehem,” on May 23 as opposed to the “positive” meeting at the White House with the US President earlier that month.

During the meeting, Trump showed Abbas a video in which he is shown saying “we incite and the Israelis incite,”  to which Abbas responded by accusing forgery of the video to make him look bad.

“You have the CIA. Ask them to check the video and find out how and who forged it to make me look bad,” Abbas reportedly told the President.

Norway demands PA to return money for women’s center named after female terrorist

Norway on Friday condemned the Palestinian Authority’s naming of a woman’s center in Shechem after a female terrorist who took part in the 1978 Coastal Road massacre terror attack, that killed 37 people. Oslo also asked the PA to repay money it provided for the center.

The move came just three days after US President Donald Trump, standing alongside PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas in Bethlehem, said that peace “can never take root in an environment where violence is tolerated, funded or rewarded.”

Norway’s Foreign Minister Borge Brende issued a sharp statement noting that the center, named after Dalal Mughrabi, received funding from Norway via the Palestinian Election Commission and UN Women to promote participation of women in elections. The center is in Burka, northwest of Shechem.

“‘The glorification of terrorist attacks is completely unacceptable, and I deplore this decision in the strongest possible terms. Norway will not allow itself to be associated with institutions that take the names of terrorists in this way. We will not accept the use of Norwegian aid funding for such purposes,” he said.

ShowImage (3).jpg

According to Brende, Norway asked that its logo be immediately removed from the building, and that “funding that has been allocated to the center be repaid.”

“We will not enter into any new agreements with either the Palestinian Election Commission or UN Women in Palestinian areas until satisfactory procedures are in place to ensure that nothing of this nature happens again,” he said.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon praised the Norwegian move as the “right step.”

“A strong position against the glorification of terrorists is an integral part of international efforts to stamp out terrorism. We recommend that the international community investigate very well where the money it invests in the Palestinian Authority is going, and expect that all the partners in this project act as Norway did.”

Terrorists hunger strike ends after 40 days without meeting Barghouti’s demands

New details concerning the conclusion of the convicted terrorists’ hunger strike and its causes are coming to light in the hours since the terrorists and the Israel Prison Service (IPS) made their announcements.

As the strike reached its peak, with dozens of terrorists requiring medical attention, Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas intervened directly in order to bring the matter to a close out of fear of significant provocations, violent riots and terror attacks.

The beginning of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan was a significant motivator, given that terrorists would no longer be able to drink, which they had been doing prior to the holiday.

Since the beginning of the strike, Minister of Public Security Gilad Erdan decided that dialogue with the terrorists would only be conducted through the IPS, which is subordinate to his ministry. This policy differs from previous incidents when terrorists also negotiated with the Shin Bet and Egyptian intelligence services.

Ynet has learned that Abbas was pressured by various Arab officials to bring about a change in the situation, finally agreeing for the PA to finance the cost of one of the two visits per month terrorists are entitled to with their families.

77215720991599640360no.jpg

The cost is estimated to be between $6-7 million per year and was previously financed by the Red Cross, which cut the program following budgetary constraints.

Israel, it should be noted, had no objection to this move because international law requires it to allow two visits per month to prisoners.

However, Israel objected to the notion of financing travel costs for family visits from Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip due to security reasons.

The news of the PA agreeing to finance the second visit was passed to Israeli security officials by Palestinian Authority Civil Affairs Minister Hussein al-Sheikh. In turn, IPS officials sat with leaders of the strike, including terrorists Nassir Abu Hamid and Ahmad Barghouti, to inform them of the PA’s gesture.

10.jpg

Following the revelation, terrorists requested a meeting to be held at Shikma Prison in Ashkelon, which IPS officials agreed to. The meeting lasted from Friday afternoon to early Saturday morning, with terrorists requesting to speak directly with PA officials including al-Sheikh.

Several senior officials involved in the strike told Ynet that the IPS also promised striking terrorists that additional sentences imposed upon them as a result of their strike would be cancelled.

IPS officials were pleased the strike was halted and the promise of no additional punishment as a result of the strike, as well as guaranteed two visits per month to families, gives Muslim Arab terrorists in prison something to show for the effort.

However, it should be noted that none of the demands put forth by arch-terrorist Marwan Barghouti—including access to phones—were met.

18664257_1888234338055007_5163018431756835880_n

In total, some 6,200 convicted Muslim Arab terrorists are currently incarcerated in Israel. According to the IPS, some 1,200 terrorists joined the strike at its peak, with only roughly 830 remaining by Friday evening.

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑