Search

Behind The News

Sharing the news the mainstream media won't.

Category

Uncategorized

IAF strikes Gaza following rocket attack

The Israeli Air Force attacked two Hamas targets early Tuesday in northern and southern Gaza in response to rocket fire at Israel from the strip the previous day.

According to Arab reports, the strike targets were two positions of Hamas’s military wing, one in Gaza City and the other in Rafah. No one was reported hurt in the strikes.

A rocket fell in an open area at the Shaar HaNegev Regional Council on Monday night, causing no injuries or damages. It was not preceded by a Code Red rocket-alert siren as the system identified the rocket would fall in an open area.

“Since the terror organization Hamas is the ruler of the Gaza Strip, it is responsible for any attempt to harm the State of Israel,” the IDF said in a statement following the retaliatory attack.

Later, a Salafist terrorist group that is affiliated with ISIS, Aknaf Bait al-Maqdis, claimed the rocket attack.

19430197_1903538396524601_642233606483392549_n.jpg

This is the fire rocket launch from Gaza to Israel since mid-March. The IDF estimated Islamic Jihad was behind the rocket launch, while Hamas has been working to prevent rocket fire at Israel.

Hamas on its part, accused Israel of making false claims of rocket fire to justify attacking in Gaza. “The Israeli claim of a rocket being fired from Gaza and the ‘release’ of a claim on behalf of ISIS to excuse what happened afterwards—escalation and an attack of resistance positions—are part of a dangerous and transparent Israeli game.”

In its statement, the terror group further warned Israel would bear the consequences of its actions and policy.

Errant Syrian crossfire into Israeli Golan for second time in two days

Fire exchanges between the Syrian army and opposition forces spilled over into the Israeli Golan Heights again on Sunday, even after the IDF’s aggressive retaliation the previous day to 10 errant projectiles that fell inside Israel.

No one was hurt in Sunday’s incident and no damage has been reported.

Sunday’s projectiles fell near Quneitra, in the same area as the projectiles on Saturday. According to initial estimates, there were only a handful of projectiles that fell inside Israeli territory.

In a similar instruction to Saturday, the IDF has asked farmers not work at plantations near the border in the Quneitra area. Despite that, all roads remain open and there have been no other special instruction for the civilian population in the area.

The Israel Defense Forces said, Sunday evening, that they attacked two cannons and an ammunition truck belonging to the Syrian regime in the northern Golan Heights, in response to the earlier leaks of mortar fire into Israeli territory.

The IDF said it is not a party and is not involved in the internal Syrian fighting, but nevertheless takes seriously any attempt to undermine the sovereignty of the state of Israel and the security of its residents, and views the Syrian regime responsible for what is happening in its territory.

Israel targets Assad positions in response to Golan crossfire

The IDF reportedly launched an attack against several Syrian regime targets near the Golan Heights on Saturday in retaliation for fighting that spilled over into Israeli territory earlier in the day.

The mortar shells landed in open areas causing no damage or casualties and were believed to be stray fire from fighting between the Syrian government forces and rebels.

Two hours after the projectiles landed, the IDF announced that “IAF aircraft targeted the position from which the launches originated.”

“Furthermore, the IAF targeted two tanks belonging to the Syrian regime in the Northern Syrian Golan Heights.”

ShowImage (2).jpg

An official protest has been filed with the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force that monitors the border, the statement added.

An hour after notifying of the errant fire, the IDF released a further statement saying it had instructed civilians to refrain from moving and gathering in open areas adjacent to the border area.

The IDF Spokesperson’s office released footage on Saturday evening of the Israeli Air Force’s retaliatory strike on Syrian targets about an hour previously.

The footage, shown here, shows the IAF firing on a heavy machine gun and two tanks. The strike came a few hours after ten projectiles, ostensibly from the raging Syrian civil war, spilled over and landed in Israeli territory in the northern Golan Heights. The missiles caused no damages or injuries.

Syrian state media said a number of people were killed in the IAF strike.

PM Netanyahu spoke about the IDF’s attack on Syrian targets:  “With the IDF’s actions today, we emphasize our policy once more: We will not tolerate sporadic missiles or any kind of spillover. We will respond with force to any missiles which land in our territory.”

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said, “We do not intend to allow our sovereignty or security to be compromised, even by a war between the Syrian government and rebel forces.”

“We will respond with determination and force as we see fit, every time such an incident occurs. We hold the Assad regime responsible for what happens in Syria. If such incidents continue, Assad’s regime will bear the consequences.”

 

French – Muslim terror cell members sentenced over Jewish grocery bombing

A French court on Thursday sentenced members of a jihadist network once considered among the country’s most dangerous to between one and 28 years in prison for a terror attack on a Jewish grocery store in 2012.

The “Cannes-Torcy cell”, named after the towns where its Muslim members were based, was accused of having planned several other terror attacks as well as seeking to join jihadist ranks in Syria before the network was dismantled in 2012.

Eighteen terrorists were found guilty and two were acquitted.

Analysts say the Cannes-Torcy network signalled a historic shift in France’s struggle against terrorism, to battling mass attacks by Islamic radicals inspired, or even guided, by foreigners.

3a9a281465e0b41078c0c42fea93ffb7b0f55859c0a4cb970d01c3ba5be9c1b0

During the hearing at a special anti-terror tribunal in Paris, the cell was described as “the missing link” between the self-proclaimed Al-Qaeda terrorist Mohamed Merah — who murdered three Jewish children and a teacher in a terror attack at their school in the southwestern city of Toulouse in 2012 — and the network that hit the Bataclan concert hall in 2015, murdering 130 people.

The prosecution demanded “exemplary punishments” for the cell, headed by Jeremie Louis-Sidney and described as a violent leader with a “boiling” hatred for Jews.

Police arrested two members of the network while investigating the grenade attack on a Jewish grocery in the Paris suburb of Sarcelles in September 2012.

Two masked terrorists threw a grenade into the shop, injuring four persons, but the fact that it rolled under a trolley prevented more casualties.

In the absence of Louis-Sydney, who was killed when police tried to arrest him in the eastern city of Strasbourg, the longest sentence was given to Jeremy Bailly, found guilty of throwing the grenade.

Kevin Phan, the group’s driver during the attack, was sentenced to 18 years in jail.

Sentences of 14 to 20 years’ imprisonment were given to gang members who had travelled to Syria, including Ibrahim Boudina, who spent sixteen months in Syria and was accused of “returning to commit an attack” on the Cote d’Azur.

Lawyers said the court had noted the diverse profiles of the twenty Muslims and converted Muslims, some of whom were from well-to-do families, and came from Algeria, Laos and France.

ISIS terror group blows up the famous al-Nuri mosque in Mosul

ISIS has blown up the iconic mosque where it announced its own so called caliphate in 2014, an Iraqi officer has said.

The terror’s group’s leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi made his only public appearance on the balcony of the al-Nuri mosque in Mosul that year.

419D915000000578-4626638-image-a-8_1498074814644

Iraq’s Joint Operation Command today released a satellite image showing the mosque lying in rubble.

The terror group is said to have blown it up to cover its escape as Iraqi soldiers advanced on the Grand Mosque in the Old City, ISIS’s last stronghold in Mosul.

419E5D5600000578-4626638-image-a-38_1498078899985.jpg

‘Our forces were advancing toward their targets deep in the Old City,’ Staff Lieutenant General Abdulamir Yarallah said today.

He added: ‘When they got to within 50m of the al-Nuri mosque, Daesh (ISIS) committed another historical crime by blowing up the Nuri mosque and the Hadba mosque.’

The mosque, whose minaret has leaned like Italy’s Tower of Pisa for more than 840 years, seen as a symbolic prize in the fight for Iraq’s second largest city.

ISIS’s notorious black flag has been flying from one of its minarets since the terrorists captured Mosul, as well as swathes of Iraq and Syria, in 2014.

The terrorists sealed off all roads leading to the place of worship last month but today, US-backed Iraqi soldiers moved in on the mosque following an eight-month-long campaign to recapture Mosul, ISIS’s de-facto capital in Iraq.

419D9FBB00000578-4626638-ISIS_s_notorious_black_flag_has_been_flying_from_the_mosque_sinc-a-37_1498078253287

‘The Daesh (ISIS) terror gangs committed another historical crime by blowing up the al-Nuri mosque and its historical al-Hadba minaret,’ an Iraqi military statement said today.

The destruction of two of Mosul’s best-known landmarks – which ISIS claimed were obliterated by an airstrike – comes on the fourth day of a US-backed Iraqi offensive on the Old City.

The destruction adds to a long list of Iraqi heritage sites and monuments the jihadist organisation has destroyed in Iraq and Syria.

The fall of Mosul would mark the end of the Iraqi half of the ‘caliphate’ even though ISIS would continue to control territory west and south of the city, the largest they came to control in both Iraq and Syria.

The fight to retake Mosul was launched more than eight months ago and has forced as many as 850,000 from their homes.

Terror in Michigan: allahu akbar shouts Muslim terrorist as he stabs policeman at airport

A Muslim terrorist shouting “allahu akbar” repeatedly stabbed a police officer in the neck before being tackled to the ground and neutralized at Bishop International Airport in Flint, Michigan, at approximately 9:45 Wednesday morning.

The Canadian Muslim terrorist has been identified as Amor Ftouhi, who is approximately 50 years old.

The Muslim terrorist stabbed a police officer in the neck with a 12-inch knife with an 8-inch serrated edge while yelling ‘allahu akbar’.

Lt. Jeff Neville has been identified as the police officer who was stabbed at Bishop Airport in Flint.

419C2E4200000578-4625692-image-a-131_1498064901537.jpg

He was rushed to the hospital after the terror attack in critical condition, but his condition improved after undergoing surgery. He is expected to make a full recovery.

The FBI special agent in charge said that the terrorist said ‘you have killed people in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan and we are all going to die’ and that it was clear he had a ‘hatred for the U.S.’

However, authorities said there’s no indication that the Muslim terrorist was connected to any international terror organization, or that he was part of any terror plot.

Officials also gave an update on Neville’s condition, saying he is now ‘resting comfortably’ in satisfactory condition at the hospital.

419D01E500000578-4625692-image-a-135_1498070279355419BCD8200000578-4625692-image-m-108_1498059756142

Report: Israel gives secret aid to Syrian rebels

Israel has been regularly supplying Syrian rebels near its border with cash and humanitarian help, The Wall Street Journal reported.

According to the report Israel has been regularly supplying Syrian rebels near its border with cash as well as food, fuel and medical supplies for years, a secret engagement in the enemy country’s civil war aimed at carving out a buffer zone populated by friendly forces.

The Israeli army is in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons, according to interviews with about half a dozen Syrian fighters. Israel has established a military unit that oversees the support in Syria—a country that it has been in a state of war with for decades—and set aside a specific budget for the aid, said one person familiar with the Israeli operation.

Israel has in the past acknowledged treating some 3,000 wounded Syrians, many of them fighters, in its hospitals since 2013 as well as providing humanitarian aid such as food and clothing to civilians near the border during winter. But interviews with half a dozen rebels and three people familiar with Israel’s thinking reveal that the country’s involvement is much deeper and more coordinated than previously known and entails direct funding of opposition fighters near its border for years.

BN-TX494_ISREBE_GR_20170618111944.jpg

“Israel stood by our side in a heroic way,” said Moatasem al-Golani, spokesman for the rebel group Fursan al-Joulan, or Knights of the Golan. “We wouldn’t have survived without Israel’s assistance.”

Israel’s aim is to keep Iran-backed fighters allied to the Syrian regime, such as the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah, away from the 45-mile stretch of border on the divided Golan Heights, the three people said.

But its support for rebels risks heightening tension with President Bashar al-Assad’s government, which has long accused Israel of helping rebel groups.  Assad has said Israel supports rebel groups and launches airstrikes in Syrian territory to undermine his hold on power. Israel has said it doesn’t favor any one outcome in the civil war.

The threat of a permanent presence of Iranian and Hezbollah terrorists on the Syrian side of the strategic plateau could drag Israel’s military further into a conflict that it has watched warily but mostly stayed out of since it began in 2011. Israeli officials haven’t ruled out such an escalation at a time when they are cultivating other alliances with Arab states against the common enemy—Iran.

China kindergarten explosion: homemade bomb targeting Jews

A 22-year-old terrorist made the deadly bomb that exploded at the front gate of a kindergarten in eastern China, investigators said Friday.

The bombed Chinese kindergarten: “Israel international project: let’s your kids thinking as Jewish ones”.

screen shot 2017-06-15 at 150044

Police said the terrorist was identified primarily using security camera footage and DNA collected at the scene of the blast, which struck Thursday as relatives were waiting to pick up students at the end of the school day. Only the terrorist’s surname, Xu, was released and no motive was provided.

The blast killed 8 people, including Wu, while 65 others were injured.

Investigators say they found materials for making a homemade bomb at Xu’s nearby residence. Emblazoned on its walls were the Chinese characters for death, disaster and other related dark themes.

The blast at the Chuangxin Kindergarten in Xuzhou’s Fengxian county occurred at 4:50 p.m. before school had let out for the day and no students or teachers from the kindergarten were among the injured, according to a statement from local authorities.

However, videos purportedly from the scene showed children — possibly relatives of the kindergartners or passers-by — among the casualties.

Videos posted  showed a chaotic scene, with children and adults lying on the ground, some of them motionless, their clothes blown off them, and others struggling to get up. Clothing, shoes and other items were strewn across the area beside pools of blood.

DFFD.png

Kindergartens and elementary schools in China have been attacked several times before by suspects authorities have said were mentally ill or bore grudges against their neighbors and society.

 

ISIS burns 19 Yazidi women to death in Mosul for rejecting sex slavery

ISIS terrorists have publicly executed 19 Yazidi women by burning them alive in Mosul, Iraq, local activists report.

The women were burned to death in iron cages because they refused to have sex with ISIS terrorists, the Kurdish ARA News agency reported.

“They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIS militants,” Abdullah al-Malla, a local media activist, told the agency.

RTYG.png

An eyewitness in Mosul told ARA News: “The 19 girls were burned to death, while hundreds of people were watching.”

“Nobody could do anything to save them from the brutal punishment.”

Thousands of Yazidi women were taken captive when ISIS terrorists seized control of Sinjar, in north western Iraq, in August 2014.

The terror group has been attempting to eliminate the Yazidi people as part of its ethnic cleansing efforts.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑